Terms & Conditions
- Unless otherwise stated, all orders are custom made upon receipt of the agreed upon payment or downpayment. Custom orders take time to produce and a lot of coordination between buyer and crafter. Please know what you're getting into before you place an order.
- Costs are not comparable from one customer to another. Costs vary wildly from product to product based upon season, yarn choice, yarn availability, custom sizing and more. Prices on this website are reflective of previous sales or in-stock items only.
- Custom made products are not 100% guaranteed to fit. What I promise is to get as close to the measurements you provide as is humanly possible with non-computerized equipment. Your fit is, therefor, heavily reliant upon your accuracy and honesty when measuring.
- Custom orders will not be started until the agreed upon prepayment/downpayment is received, materials are selected, measurements have been received and all of the specifics have been worked out. Keep in mind, this is the same for every single order I fill. There is a lot of coordination between buyer and seller that lead up to the start of work. As a result, you can expect weeks to pass before shipment occurs.
- Orders will, on very rare occasion, need to be cancelled by the seller. If I've overbooked, the materials can't be obtained or a family situation or emergency has thwarted my ability to serve you I may need to refund your expenses and suspend or cancel your order. This has only happened once, so far. If it happens again I will communicate with you promptly and explain the situation clearly.
- Orders that must be cancelled by the buyer may be subject to forfeiture of a portion, or the entirety of, the prepayment or downpayment amount depending upon circumstances and whether or not the order has begun processing yet. If custom materials were purchased, for example, those are likely to be non-refundable. Whatever the case may be, there are usually amicable options. Simply contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can work out the details.
- I am not a business. In fact, I generally only earn enough money from sales to perpetuate my hobby. I charge for materials and charge very little for my time (far below minimum wage, actually). Please keep this in mind when ordering.